Michael Blaugrund – “What should this modernization look like? NYSE recently filed a comment letter recommending that the Commission undertake rulemaking to:
- Expand SIP content to include depth-of-book data, odd lots and auction information. We also recommend displaying protected quotes in terms of shares (not number of round lots)
- Reduce the administrative burden on subscribers by establishing fees based on distinct products instead of user classifications.
- Establish competing consolidators in multiple data centers to minimize geographic latency and create incentives for continued improvement.
- Eliminate unanimous voting requirements under the current Plans.
- Update revenue allocation to reward displayed quotes that result in trades.”
Related: The New Tape Deal
Tell your story! Explore, Discover and Share with http://LOGr-App.com